"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."


Thursday, November 8, 2012

So...our peer group stuff was due today...I emailed them...got one unclear response...then emailed again to see if we were still on track to send our stuff today...no response... so.............I guess I'll keep truckin along?

My experiences with peer groups in my COMMUNICATION management program have been interesting. Out of about 7 group project/assignment situations that I've had... only 1 1/2 had great communication between group members...in my COMMUNICATION management program...

So I was hoping with my last group that things would be different...

...especially because these girls definitely seem to be on top of things...
so I was hoping we would stick to our deadlines as long as we communicated...right?


So once again, I've been dooped! 


I don't know if I'm just really naive to think that people stick to their deadlines or what, I mean I'm not at all close to being done but I was definitely ready to send them SOMETHING today! 
Spent all last night getting it ready!

And since we're communication majors...you'd think that if they weren't ready to send something that at least one of them would say something...right?


wrong :(

I mean...maybe they both had separate crises where they weren't near a computer...
or maybe I am that naive and am the biggest nerd in the world...

Either way, that is my panic mode rant for the night. 
I know Mr. Covey ( 7 Habits of Highly Effective People man) wouldn't approve of my rant, but sometimes panic mode has a mind of its own. 
And now that I'm done, I'll get back to work and keep on my merry way. 

Hmm...I hope everything is okay with my group members and I feel bad about my rant above (and now my worrisome-self kicks in)...and I shouldn't be so reactive but instead I should be productive. Letting this tiny insignificant thing annoy me isn't going to solve anything or make my homework tonight any more pleasant...so there's really no point in it. And even though I worked my butt off last night to have something prepared for today, on the bright side, I got that part done! One more thing off my thesis to do list!
So either way, I'm getting closer and closer to being done with every word I type...well not on this blog...but you know what I mean. 


Tomatos, mashed potatoes and tutus,
ME!



Wow...just read what I wrote and dang...I just threw myself a grand 'ol pitty party! a pitty party that no one, lol esp my group members, would want to attend...

Note to self: Pitty Parties are not fun. Although it is funny that they can be called PPs lol

1 comment: