ONE MONTH FROM TODAY I'LL BE DONE.
Yes...DONE!
Okay, poop, well actually one month from yesterday, because one month from the day before yesterday is when I turn in my thesis!!!!!!!!!!!
Initial excitement for being a month away:
However, I really have to be done by the end of this week with 90% of my thesis.
That means, everything but conclusion (and even that should at least be outlined).
Therefore...this week will be interesting. Because I also have A LOT of work work to do, and A LOT of party planning to do for my charity event and my dad's surprise birthday party which is next week...
So...as I list off my DUTIES for the week...I realize it's gonna be quite the juggling act...
Me coming down from the excitement of it being a month away...
But, luckily I have an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends and amazing family to keep me sane!
So here's how I hope to wake up tomorrow and look at the rest of my week:
But really, there's no point in freaking out.
Why is there no point in freaking out?
Because it will all get done eventually and pretty much...
Finishing is my only fucking option.
...says this guy...






I've totally seen you have that same look as Phoebe lol
ReplyDeleteAlmost there baby, go go go! <3 <3 <3