"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."


Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 12/13ish?



JUST SUBMITTED MY FINAL FIRST HALF OF MY THESIS!

I'm a roller coaster of emotion:


What I think I look like while writing at 4am in the morning...




What I actually look like...



What I looked like during my meltdown...

\


How I felt for the couple of hours before I submitted...




How I felt when I clicked submit...


How I felt for a second...


Then a little of this...


What I would like to do now...


What's realistically going to happen...



In the end, I'm practically half way done with my thesis, and that's all that matters! I'm too tired to elaborate on the other theses feces that's been goin on but I promise I'll report back soon with some actual non GIF related updates!

Giggles and Hugs,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment