"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week 3

As the weeks roll on, I realize more and more how much my thesis is going to cut into my social life!

I just gotta keep reminding myself that this is a means to an end and I will be so happy that I spent my time and effort on something so great! It will all be so worth it in the end. 

This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend. I fortunately got to spend Saturday at my coworker Tara's birthday pool party which was super fun! 

I also got to see Grease at the Hollywood Cemetery with Nik (who had NEVER seen Grease, who is he?!), Amy and Justin!! This event definitely involved a lot of wine and cheese consumption. 


God I love musicals. 


 God I love Danny Zuko.

But unfortunately, I spent the rest of the weekend doing homework. A LOT OF IT. 

We had to turn in today 18 resources in APA format. Doesn't seem that bad right? WRONG. My crazy ass decided that I might as well gather ALL my sources now so I can start reading. Which is actually working out great right now, but SOO unnecessary at the time. Why didn't I just stick to the 18 resources that I needed? Who. Knows. 

I stayed up until 3:30am on Monday night citing my 18 sources out of the 80 articles that I gathered. I just wanted my APA format to be perfect since I know you get docked points for even the tiniest of mistakes. 

Due to a lack of sleep and a shit load of time doing hw the past 3 days, I felt like this on Tuesday morning:

Luckily I'm not to this point yet:


But YAY I got 100% on it! My professor handed it back already! 

Although my teacher definitely FREAKED ME OUT! Class today was on plagiarism and how super easy it is to plagiarize by accident and then get expelled or fail completely (yikes!). 

So within the next couple of weeks I REALLY gotta be on top of my citations cause I have definitely NOT come this far to get caught for something stupid like that. That's just poopoocray!


Anyhoo, time for bed...sometimes when I brush my teeth I think of his scene in Grease and sing the song...


Love, peace and glitter,
ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment