Week 2
So...I had my first thesis class last week...a lil intimidating not gonna lie...
The huge workload I have ahead of me makes me feel like this:

This class is gonna be POOPOOCRAY.
My first assignment isn't that bad though...just gotta send him my two topic descriptions.
Oh by the way I'm so happy that I have my CMGT 540 classmates, they all seem pretty cool!! And I'm SO thankful for my friends who have taken 540 already, they've helped me so much and it's just the beginning.
I even bought all my books already...haven't bought a text book in a while but oh well. These ones are all about APA format and grammar...yay.
But in greater news... I FINISHED 50 SHADES OF GREY!
That's right! And whoa...that book is seriously the most sex education I'll probably ever receive about S&M. Although I'm definitely not into that type of stuff and his 'red room of pain,' but I'd have to say, there's something about him that's really hot.
And any girl who says otherwise, is full of it.
I've even heard a lot of girls hating on it. Which I think is ridiculous!!! I loved it and CANNOT wait to read the second one! Of course it's not going to be an amazing piece of literature that becomes a classic next to Charles Dickens' stuff, but that's obviously not the point of it!!
Anyhoo, I have my second class tomorrow where we'll discuss research methods and how to find proper academic articles...yippee! I actually do mean yippee though cause then I can start doing my research and get officially started on this whole process. So wahoo!
I'm also trying to enjoy my weekends before I dive into my official thesis cave mode. I had a blast this last weekend with some friends who came to my house for a beach day/country singing to lots of champagne and tequila day. Amazing days like that make me realize even more how lucky I am to have such amazing friends in my life.
Also, my parents weren't here for the last week and a half so I was doing a bunch of this....
Which makes me realize that I'll need to clear off a work space in the dining room for my thesis mania!
Allllrighty then, I'm off to bed, have class tomorrow and it's been a LONG day today.
Love, peace and I love Izzy,
ME!



No comments:
Post a Comment